Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Funny things Kade has said lately

Kade has come up with some cute and some funny questions over the last week and I thought I had better write them somewhere so I don't forget them!

1: I had some strawberries that needed to be cut so we could make some strawberry muffins. Kade had the strawberries out washing them and starting to cut them by the time I got over to help him. As I started to help him, he so excitedly said" Look mom now we are two players, instead of one player. I love it when we are two players." I had to tell him that I liked it better too when there were two players instead of one.

2: I walk Kade to his class everyday and this morning out of the blue he asks if it is OK to hug other people. I wondered what he was thinking and I wanted to make sure he remembered what I have tried to tell him about stranger danger. I answered him with "Yes, as long as he knew the person he was hugging." He then asked me if it was OK to hug Aunt Jamie. I said of course, and he then said "that's good I think I can wait for a hug from her" I had a hard time holding in the laughter.

3: After handing him a bowl of popcorn to snack on, he asked if I had bought the popcorn from an apricot tree! I had to tell him yes or he would not eat it!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

OH Kade man, you have hug any day. How sweet is that?? We missed you at the zoo.