Friday, October 3, 2008

I thought I would share ...

Did you know that you are supposed to "put on the brakes" when you see a red light, Go as" fast as a speed racer" through a Green Light and finally "Speed up and go faster" through the Yellow Light? I have a very serious back seat drive who tells me when to do all of these things! Kade was helping me drive the other day, and I must have done something right because he said I was a GENIUS because I figured out how to go and stop and when to speed up! So I had to share my knowledge with all of you (since I am such a smarty at driving) so you would know!

I may have to follow his suggestions when I drive because it was his Auntie who is a police officer who taught him how to drive like that!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Thats funny! I have few of my own little bosses who holler from the back seat:0)