Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween!








Last Night we did our pumkin carving. We had fun going to the pumkin patch and picking out our pumkins. Brock of course had to find the biggest one there and I warned him that it might be a little hard to carve! He of course had his mind set and nothing (or no one) was going to change that. Chantel was having way to much fun playing in the seeds and goo; she said I feel like a zombie with all these strings on my fingers:)



Brock in the end was left all alone cleaning and carving his because his was so big! But He did a good job at not complaining and did and awesome job carving the pumkin!




Daddy got to help Kade with his! Kade was wanting to take out the seeds one at a time and that was driving Kirt a little crazy ! Kade had seen pictures of the Disney Mickey Mouse Pumkin and wanted his to be like that, so we found a picture of it and dad carved it on Kades Pumkin!

I hope everyone has a safe and FUN Halloween:)








3 comments:

Cajsa said...

That looks like fun!! Hey I have one question.... How did you get the blog link list that you have! I cant figure out how to do it! I want it bad! ha ha

Jamie said...

Oh so fun, look at the smile on little Kades face. Thats one proud boy:)

Heather said...

I am a BAD mom, we did not even carve a pumpkin this year!!! :(
Looks like you had a fun night.