Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Tagged:)

My baby sister tagged me! So here it is:)

8 Things I am passionate about.
1. My Husband
2. My Kids
3.Church
4. Friends
5. Extended Family
6. A clean house
7. Family time
8. Being a Mom

8 Words or phrases I say often
1. NO!!! (not only no but *&*# NO)
2.What???
3. Clean your Room, NOW!
4. I LOVE YOU!!!!
5. Will you two just stop Fighting?!
6. Hello! (Because the phone wont stop ringing)
7. Did you even hear what I said?
8. Who are you? (and the answer better be I am a Child of God)

8 Things I wanna do before I die
1. Get out of debt
2. Have a house that is paid in full!
3. Go shopping without having to worry about money!
4. Learn that eating out ONCE A WEEK is OKAY!!!!!
5. Travel
6. Take my family to Disney Land (only 2 of us have been)
7. Take my family to the Beach
8. Decorate my house the way I want to for each holiday!

8 Things I have learned
1. I can find things to do on the computer that waste time so I don't have to do housework!
2. That it is OK for me to have some down time (aka: girls night out)
3. I love doing crafty things even though I am not the best at it!
4. Its hard for me to let go of certain household chores and let my kids do them so that they learn how.
5. Watching my parents get older is harder than I thought it would be!
6. Watching my children get older is also harder than I thought too!
7. I cant say goodbye in person or on the phone!
8. That I am surrounded by Spiritually strong women who are always setting an example for me to follow!

8 Places to I would love to go or see
1. Scotland
2. Sweden
3. Ireland
4. England
5. Hawaii
6. All of the other 49 states (Yes! even AZ ! I have never been to the Grand Canyon!)
7. Church History Tour sites
8. Australia

8 Things I need or want
1. A nap with no interruptions
2. A shower all to myself ! no visitors!
3. A new pair or two of Shoes
4. Plain Chocolate M&M's
5. Kids that do their chores!!!!
6. Someone to come and decorate my bedroom and bathroom!
7. My rental house fixed up and SOLD!
8. Years supply of food and money!

If you want to play consider yourself tagged:)

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Oh I love to decorate I'll take stab at your bed and bath:)