Sunday, September 28, 2008

Name game part 2

I needed a little help understanding the different personality types so I looked on line and found this:


Type A

Impatient
Has trouble relaxing
Aggressive
Has a short fuse
May get upset over small things
Competitive, achievement-oriented
Time urgency: Interrupts others, becomes frustrated
While waiting in line.

Type B

Patient
Relaxes easily
Easy going, mellow
May avoid confrontation
Not quick to anger

Meanwhile, it is possible to also have a mix of these characteristics, which is classified as Type AB personality.


I think I am a good mixture of both! My husband is constantly telling me to calm down or I am going to give myself a heart attack! There is a lot I do not allow others to see or I have learned to hide real well!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Interesting. Mine said type A too and I was kind of offended because I now some severe type A people and I do not want to be in that catgory. These definitions make me feel a lot better. M

Heather said...

I am AB too I think, more type B though. Sometimes I wish I could be more type A. It's all good! ;)