Friday, September 12, 2008

You Know ....




Your husband is a NERD... um I mean Engineer... when he builds a himself a Hydrogen Generator for his truck! He is going to install it this weekend, I guess we will see if it actually works! The only down side to having a husband who tinkers around with building stuff and tearing stuff apart is that I have to give up space on my counters and floors and cupboards for him! WE have lots of tools and gadgets laying around. I think it is kinda cute to watch him do things like this because he reminds me of a little boy with his toys! Good Luck Hon installing it and getting it to work!
p.s. I guess a hydrogen generator produces hydrogen that is put into or over the carburator(?) in a car instead of gasoline and reduces the amount of gasoline your car uses. In theory This thing is supposed to double the gas milage of a car or truck.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Way to go Kirt!! My hubby tinkers with nada, not even my redneck lawn

Heather said...

Wow, hope it works. The money you will save. Can he make us one?? :)
I get sick everytime I have to filler up!