Friday, June 27, 2008

She did it all by herself:)





Chantel found out she "needed" a cute blanket for girls camp! They wanted it to match the cabin colors which are hot pink and black! So yesterday we went and picked out this material and she came home and cut and started sewing the material together. We have spent most of the moring working on it! (meaning chantel sewing and me overseeing and giving suggestions) The other side of the duvet is opposite of the top. I think she did an awesome job and it turned out sooo cute!
Dont look at the pictures too close you might find hints of things stuffed under the bed and notice all the dirt on the carpet!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Way to go Chantell. That is fabulous!!! Good Job:)

Cajsa said...

WOW! Thats awesome! Go chantel! I wish i was that talented!

Crazymamaof6 said...

totally cute blanket! way to go Chantell!

love those colors!

one year when i went to camp we had to have matching pillow cases. all my freinds did it themselves, but my mom did mine it was fabulous and ruffled, that's how i do my projects, get someone else to do it for me!

Elder Davis said...

Good job Chantell!!! A girl after my own heart. It's very cute and it's only the begining, I hope you have a blast at camp, I know I did.

Kadee, looks like you've been busy. Glad I finally found your blog. Sorry I'm such a dork. Good job on making it a year of blogging. And I'll meet you at Hobby Lobby when ever you want.