Monday, June 2, 2008



On Friday May 23, We headed up to Mancos Colorado for Kirt's youngest brother, Sven, wedding. We drove through a blizzard between Payson and Heber, Oh it was beautiful! I wish I could have gotten pictures! then it rained on us all the way up and then it was snowing again in Mancos! It was an awesome sight to see snow in the summer! In the obove picture are the La Plata mountains, and the day before the wedding everything green in the picture was covered in snow!




Kirt was Sven's best man! I Think Kirt looks REALLY GOOD in a Tux!




Here are all the girls sitting down and taking a break from helping! I dont blame them for sitting outside and enjoying the view!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

What a beautiful backdrop for a wedding!!! Sorry everyone was sick! A blizzard in Az almost unheard of but we will take it. I am so glad you are home safe and yes Kirt looks good in his tux!!

onehm said...

WOW! That is a wonderful vacation, if you ask me!!