Thursday, June 19, 2008

Some fun things that have we have done...

Almost a week ago Amanda came in from Texas and I watched her kids while She and her family went to the temple. Carter and Kiley were so cute and fun! Carter had all the "Cars" cars lined up on the floor and then Kade and him had fun with a little race track and seeing whose car would go the fastest!

On Saturday Amanda treated me to a pedicure! It was fun to get a chance to talk. ( I Think I did most of the talking) A BIG HUG and THANK YOU Amanda:) I sure do miss you!

I am definitly going to have to go get a pedicure more often!

Well For father's day We made Kirt a breakfast of pancakes, bacon, eggs and gave him a bottle of real maple syrup.

Monday was fun when I took the kids to bookmans and they were excited to get some playstation games and music cd's that they have wanted. It was nice for me because it did not hurt my pocket book in the process!! Yeah!!!




And then last night was a mommy- daughter girls night out!! We met Jenny, Jennifer and Summer at Hobby Lobby and walked around. I could definitely get lost in that store!! Loved it and you can get a lot of really good ideas there.



We went out to Costa Vida for dinner! Yummy!

Chantel had fun with Cheyanne and her friend , and she also had fun when we made a pit stop at Bath and Body works for their 75% off sale! Too bad we were on a budget or I would have really stocked up on a few things.

I only wish I could have remembered to take pictures! I had my camera I just forgot to use it!

The next few weeks are going to be intersting with kids getting ready for scout camp and girls camp! Whoo hoo!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

WOO HOO for a good pedicure!!! I am glad you enjoyed your girls day out!!! Why did I not know there was a hobby Lobby around these parts????

Crazymamaof6 said...

WHOOHOO hobby lobby is open now? yay!

sounds like a fun time .