Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Where do I start?

I am going to try and give, as briefly as I can, an upate on what has been going on here at our house!

1. Everone (but me) is still sick: infuenza type B, Fevers off and on of 103.7 , chest congestion that I think has turned into pnuemonia for Kirt, Chantel and Kade. Brock has seemed to escape all the junk. Sore throats with blisters in the back of throats, but not strep! A Virus!!! Kirt and Chantel have ANOTHER DR. appointment today! Dr's have put me on TAMIFLU, so that I hopefully wont get what they have. So Far So Good:)

2. We had to take our computer in because it was acting funny and the tech found a TROJAN HORSE ON THE HARD DRIVE!!! I was going through computor withdrawls for a while! I guess I have to admitt whether I like it or not that I am addicted to the computer!

3. The silver lining: Because of the compter being gone I was able to get a little house work done and I may end up getting a lap top for me to use! :)

2 comments:

Jenn Toon said...

Oh my! That just stinks!! I'm soooo glad you got something to "hopefully" keep from getting it!
Stinks on the virus!! We have the WORST luck on computer crap too. I just bought myself a laptop - DELL - at Walmart, out of the box. I LOVE IT! Cheap and had everything we needed. I bought Office 07 for it (about $100) at Walmart too but it's good for 3 computers, so I shared with friend. I still have one application, if you want to go in too. Best investment and I take it with me everywhere! We took it to the hotel and since they have WIFI - I logged right in and was able to chat with my kids at home while there. Now, I need to figure out how to scrap online and I'll take it with me to friends homes and scrap with everyone. :)
Keep healthy and I'll call you when things get better there!!!

Jamie said...

WAHT THE H@@#!! Man that is just crazy that you still can't kick it. Call me if you need anything. Not that I am much help to anyone else these days:)