Monday, April 21, 2008

Jinxed

I jinxed myself when I posted that last week was calm and not much going on! Well as of yesterday I have a lot on my plate this week!

Monday: Teach the lesson at the Family Home evening group and do the treats. So I have to clean house and babysit and get everything ready for tonight.

Tuesday: Meeting with the First Counselor and Chorister for our ward primary to discuss the stake leadership meeting we had last Thursday. Then I have to have dinner ready and made by 5:00 so I can go to the temple as a primary presidency at 6:00.

Wednesday: Be at both our houses for our ac check up at 11:oo . Take Kade for a play date at 10:30. Babysit Baby M. and then Later that evening my Sisters Kids.

Thursday: Babysit Baby M. and keep working on the sharing time I have for Sunday and the talk on "what reverence is", for our ward primary leadership meeting. GNO hopefully:) I am sure I am going to need it!!!

Friday: Kids are home from school and I have to paint my daughters room with her. Keep working on sharing time and talk.

Saturday: NO Car, Kirt is taking our car to the mechanic to get the ac fixed and the part that they have to fix is under the dash and will take most of the day to fix. Bummer! (I don't like to drive my husbands truck. no ac and radio) Put finishing touches on sharing time and talk.

No comments: