Friday, April 11, 2008

County Fair







Today Jenn S. and I , with our four year olds, went to the Maricopa County Fair!! We had
Fun. The boys enjoyed seeing all the animals. There were Sheep, Pigs, Goats and Alpaca's.
They even had an exhibit of rainforest animals. It was really cool to see a ring tailed lemur:) I forgot to take picures of that! The boys had fun at lunch making a mess and getting food all over their faces. Jenn had fun watching the lady behind be eat her lunch and talk at the same time! It was not a pretty sight! The boys also had a blast on some of the rides. Kade rode a roller coaster for the first time! I was so proud of him! NO tears! I asked him how the ride was and all he said was that it was scary!

Today was a good experience:) Thanks Jenn for going with me!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

I so wanted to go but Sissy's preschool is getting in the way of Friday activities. Looks like tons of fun and the kiddos would have loved all the animals:0)!

Crazymamaof6 said...

So fun! sounds like a great time!

Jenn Toon said...

Such fun! Not too busy either, we liked that!