Sunday, March 16, 2008

Just a little busy this week...

I was just trying to recap some of the things that have happened this week. Nothing special, just everyday things that keep moms busy:

1. Babysat some very cute and adorable nieces and nephews on Tuesday and had my visiting teachers come. I love my visiting teachers. I think I talk to them to much because I have gotten in trouble with the bishop for having them stay too long. Well I had to tell the bishop that maybe he should talk to the RS president and have his wife changed to someone else. (he he)

2. Wednesday we had teenage drama to deal with when Chantel came home from young womens crying . Needless to say she will be taking a little break from mutual activities for a while. I am soooo glad right now that I only have ONE GIRL!!!!!!

3. To get out for a little bit on Thursday night I went to a card party and made some cute scrap cards. Nothing to elaborate just fun. It was good to get out!

4. Friday went to my sisters house and watched her little ones again for just a little bit while she went to a meeting. After my kids came home and they had not done their chores, and I had to keep them quiet while kirt took a nap, I was feeling pretty neglected and when the kids were a sleep and kirt was back awake he got an earfull. I think it was very productive because he had the kids helping out on saturday cleaning and finally getting all the chores done. Yeah!!! Having the chores done on saturday sure helped the mood in our house on sunday!

This week will be busy with the kids home. We are planning a zoo trip tomorrow, I cant wait to go. Wednesday will be our wards primary activity day. Since I am in the primary presidency things will be a little wild for the next few days as I try and get ready for it. Whooohooo! Hopefully I will still have my sanity, or whats left of it, at the end of the week!

Have a wonderful spring break!!!

4 comments:

Jenn Toon said...

I'm not the only busy one! :)
Isn't it the truth when Mom gets help with chores the day is great? I'm hoping for some help this week too!!

Kriese Family said...

Have a fun spring break!!

Crazymamaof6 said...

i hope your spring break is fabulous! whoohoo for help from the fam on chores.

Jamie said...

Thanks for all the baby sitting and wooho that the kiddos pitched in. Good luck with your primary stuff. Relax on Thursday and enjoy some down time!