Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I made it through....

I made it through my colonoscopy ok! I have officially come out of remission:( That sucks because that means I really have to watch what I eat! I have to rescrict my diet to NO whole grains, No nuts or seeds, and NO or very low fiber foods !!! Oh well! (Baby food here I come)

My husband is still very ill and so are all three of my kids. Right now they are crashed out in front of the tv. I am trying to stay as far away as I can!

So if I dont post any thing on my blog or reply on any of your blogs It is because I am busy taking care of 4 sick kiddos (yes that includes my husband). I hope they all get over this pretty soon so that life can return to normal!!

2 comments:

Jenn Toon said...

Yea for the remission but icky about the restrictions! You'll make it and it will be ok though.

Sorry everyone is sick! That just stinks!! Stay away for sure!!

Crazymamaof6 said...

OH that SUCKS! what a bummer! way to go getting through the cleanse , and the test. huge bummer on the restrictions! that totally bites!but good thing they follow you closely. better safe than sorry. and hopefully they get it taken care of and under control soon!

and UGH on the sick people!
that is never fun! and you just had a hard week yourself! LAME!

you need a night out asap! i tell ya!