Monday, March 10, 2008

Just for fun...




Now that the server is working I can download more pictures:)

And just for fun on Saturday, Brock thought it would be fun to go swimming. The water was only 58 degrees! Way To Cold for me!!!!!. I had told him that the water was not warm enough to go swimming, but when he gets an idea stuck in his head he wont let it go! So after I had enough of the hounding I let him go. He got all decked out in swimming suit and goggles, which left a wonderful dirt ring on his face. (I had to laugh when he could not get the ring off even after a shower) Well needless to say Kade was pretty upset that he did not get to go swimming. So after not being able to talk him out of going swimming he got on his suits and went swimming too. I could not believe these two boys they were so head strong about proving their mother wrong. Well Brock gave up and Kade lasted for quit a bit longer, he was in up to his neck and doggie paddling around the shallow end. I hope this has cured both of them getting in the pool for a while!

4 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

that is too funny! love the dirt ring. and we totally used to swim on spring break as kids. that was the best. sometimes we'd try earlier but always felt like we had experiences external brain freeze! ouch! brave boys. yup hope the learned a lesson. my kids have been begging too. and it isn't happening. lots of effort to get all ready and go to grandma's pool for 5 minutes.

Jenn Toon said...

BBBBBRRRRRRR!!!!!!
My kids have tried as well, but never lasted more than the toe in the pool and a "holy cow!" before they got the smarts. Except I hear they did play in the sprinklers on the neighbors tramp this past weekend!! Ug - boys!!

Jamie said...

STINKIN CRAZY BOYZZZZZ! I do not think I ever liked cold water. I would not have been a good sport. Hopefully the water will heat up just enough soon. I am not ready for it to be hot enough to swim yet!

Kriese Family said...

I remember always wanting to go swimming around spring break back in the day!! Way too cold for me now!! To be a kid again!