Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Playtime pictures II

Photobucket

I am fun playing with my new toy and I have to say THANK YOU to my wonderful, and MOST PATIENT sister who took a couple hours out of her really busy day to help me learn something new! I still have a lot more to learn and and alot of practice ahead of me, but I am really looking forward to the challenge:)


Photobucket

It was fun to use my sisters kids as the subject of my pictures! They are so stinking CUTE!!!
I think I did pretty good on some of them and as you can see I still have a way to go.

Photobucket

I am going to have to learn how to take landscape pictures too so I can get all the beautiful pictures I can while I am in Colorado this winter and summer!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Jamie said...

YEAH!!!!! They look great. And no problem, I love takin pics:)