Thursday, December 11, 2008

Exciting



Nothing to exciting going on around here unless getting kids out the door and somewhat on time to school and church activities is exciting, and I think it is! ( Whoohoo no one late this week, Yet!!) . Trying to get ready for Christmas with decorating and gift buying is exciting but, seems a little hard this year. Maybe it's hard because Kade is five and he remembers things now, so no time to go shopping without kids! Shopping for younger kids is sooo much easier!
Last nights GNO was nothing to exciting, Just four of us girls meeting at Cravings to have dinner and talk and then back home by ten! NO I am not a late night girl and having just a few hours away seems to help and keeps me going for another week! OK, so that is as exciting as it gets for me:)
Oh! I just have to spill the beans! I am getting a new camera for Christmas and I cant wait to get it! My dear Husband ordered me a camera for Christmas and it came and then he found a better deal so he returned the camera and ordered me a new one and it has not shipped yet and I am so anxious! I cant wait for it to get here. I was supposed to wait for Christmas to open it but I don't think I will be able to wait! I want to learn how to use it before Christmas morning so I can take pictures with it! Watch out everyone in the family, Jamie wont be the only one with a camera this year! Can I say That I AM So EXCITED!?! (well I am anyway)

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Be excited Cameras are too much fun and I can not wait for you to get one either:) anything on time with kids is exciting and I don't have any of those adresses. Did you try Mom?

Herrington Happenings said...

Super exciting. A new toy is always GREAT! Norman keeps looking, but I think I am scaring him away, because I tell him if he's gonna get me the camera I want that I will want to take some photography classes too.