Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Too much...

Lately there has been to much going on here for me to blog about! I would love to post pictures but my camera broke and I cant find the SD card for the second one we have. Oh well! Any suggestions for a new one???

I want to blog about other things but I cant! Maybe I will later! Just some more stress and complaining that happens every time I have to get ready to go out of town. My brother in law Sven is getting married on the 25th of May in Colorado! So all of you moms probably know why I am stressed out ! I have to find new (hopefully matching) Sunday outfits for everyone (except Kirt he has to wear a tux). I need some clothes to wear up there because it is still a little cold there! Try to find time to go shopping(for food and clothing) around babysitting and picking up kids. Have everything taken care of for church on the Sunday's I will be gone. Get housework done so I don't have to worry about it when we get back.

Whew!! I am tired just thinking about all that needs to be done! Anyway thanks for letting me vent!

I hope you all are having a wonderful day!!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

First of all I LOVE your header and I get it!! You are always so nice to help everyone else out even if it means you are inconvienced. I really appriciate all your help!! Good luck on those matchy matchy outfits and warm too UGHHH. A vacation does sound nice though. Oh did I mention a kid free one. Just dreaming:):)