Thursday, May 1, 2008

Rainbows


This morning Kade asked me if he could se a rainbow in the sky. My reply to him was that we would have to ask Heavenly Father to send rain so we could se a rainbow. We said a sweet little prayer and as soon as we were done he ran to the window and with pure, innocent, full faith he said "Mom it is raining, Look! Whoohoo we get to see a rainbow". I did not have the heart to tell him that it was not raining. I thought what an example of faith and maybe I should be more like that. He is still telling me that it is going to rain and he will see a rainbow! I have sure got some repenting to do!

2 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

gotta love a child's faith. you should turn on the sprinklers, rainbows for sure.

Jamie said...

Good for Kade. We all need to practice that kind of faith. Thanks for letting me borrow Chantell