Thursday, May 8, 2008

I am a proud Mom!




About a month ago we received an invitation from the Principal of Taylor Jr High inviting us to an awards ceremony. The letter stated that Chantel had been chosen to receive an award. We did not know what award she would be receiving until the Honor Ceremony. Tuesday night was the night and Chantel was one of a few students chosen to receive the Principals Award. After the ceremony we took her to Neilson's for a concrete and she had fun making faces for me and talking with her friend Kelsey!

So yes I am a proud Mom! I am in awe of my daughter in all that she can do and excel at:)

2 comments:

Cajsa said...

Congrats proud mom and congrats to Chantel too!!! That is AWESOME!!!!

Jamie said...

WAy to go !!!! It's in the blood.You either have it or you don't!!