Sunday, February 10, 2008

Inspired by.....



.......Crazymamaof6! I was looking at her blog one night and my husband caught a glance of the can organizers. He thought they were cool so he went to Costco and bought 2 boxes. On saturday my daughter (all on her own) decided to organize my pantry for me!! I was not going to tell her no! She got started and could not stop. She labled every slot and had fun putting the cans in and seeing them roll. By the time it was all done my husband had been back to Costco and bought 3 more boxes. I was so excited to have this done! Yeah!!!! Now if she could only keep her room this organized;)

5 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

whoohoo! lucky you! your pantry looks awesome! and your daughter did it all? even better! whoohoo! what a nice hubby to get those. yay for organized pantry's! glad i could help out with that. yours is way better than mine!

Jenn Toon said...

You may not remember me - I'm Candace's age - but I remember you. :)
Congrats on the pantry! Wish I could get my daughter to organize like that!! WOO!

Jamie said...

Way to go Kirt and Chantell!! FABULOUS!!!!

Kriese Family said...

I LOVE IT!!

onehm said...

Is she for hire??
;o)