Monday, February 25, 2008

Blessings


I just want to thank all our friends and family who came to be with us at the ordination of Brock. I have so much to be thankful for. I am thankful for a husband who honors his priesthood and was able to ordain his son. I am thankful for the tears my husband had as he gave the blessing. I am thankful for all of Brock's uncles that set an example for him. I am thankful for Grandparents who live the gospel principles and teach my children how they should live. I am thankful for the Elders who have rekindled the desire in Brock to serve a mission. I have so much at this time to be thankful to Heavenly Father for. I have been truely blessed!

3 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

wow that is awesome congrats on that.

Jamie said...

What a fun time for Brock and I am not worried about the candy at all!!!!!

Jenn Toon said...

That's awesome! I have my oldest turning 12 this year but it's a girl. Can we say Girls Camp? They grow up sooo fast!!