Monday, February 25, 2008

Brock's 12th Birthday:)






Brock had a lot of fun on Friday celebrating his birthday! Chantel made two cakes for Brock, one to eat and one to smash in his face. As you can see the cake that was made for the face did its job! The elders had fun promoting the cake's demise and then throwing Chantel and Brock into the pool. The water in the pool couldn't have been over 50 degrees. I wish I could have got on camera the look that they made when they came up out of the water!

2 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

wow Happy Birthday to Brock! and holy cow that must have been COLD!

Jenn Toon said...

HA! The Polar Bear Club!! My Dad offers money to any grandkid who's willing to jump in at Christmas time. No one yet, but I live in fear my boys will one day oblige IF the price is right!!
Too cute that sis had it all planned out.