Tuesday, January 22, 2008

My Man




Basics:



1. Who is your man? Kirt


2. How long have you been together? 17 years


3. Dating/Engaged/Married? We dated for 3 months, were engaged for three months and married 16 1/2 years.


4. How old is your man? 38



You or your man?:


1. Who eats more? I think we can both hold our own, but, I think he east more than I do.


2. Who said "I love you" first? He did. He actually said "I think I am falling in love with you" (Does that count?)


3. Who weighs more? he does.


4. Who sings better? Definately me


5. Who's Older? I am by only six months.


6. Who's smarter? He is.(Chemical Engineer)


7. Who's temper is worse? Mine for sure.


8. Who does the laundry? We both do.


9. Who does the dishes? Me or the kids.


10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do.


11. Who's feet are bigger? definitely his


12. Who's hair is longer? My hair is, He used to have hair.


13. Who's better with the computer? he is definately.


14. Who mows the lawn? He does most of the time.


15. Who pays the bills? We both do.


16. Who cooks dinner? I do.


17. Who drives when you are together? usually he does


18. Who pays when you go out to dinner? Who ever has the card out first.


19. Who's the most stubborn? We are both pretty stubborn.


20. Who is the first one to admit when they're wrong? I am. He doesn't usually like to admitt that he is wrong.


21. Who's parents do you see more? Mine because they live here, Kirt's live in Colorado.


22. Who named your dog? We don't have a dog.


23. Who kissed who first? I did, I got tired of waiting.


24. Who asked who out? he asked me out.


25. What did you do? Out first date was bowling and an Ice cream sundae at DQ.


26. Who's more sensitive? Me.


27. Who's taller? He is


28. Who has more friends? He has more friends.


29. Who has more siblings? I am the oldest of ten, and He is the 3rd oldest of ten.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

So fun, a little walk down memory lane:)

Crazymamaof6 said...

whoohoo! that is fabulous! so fun to learn more about you and your hubby!