Saturday, January 26, 2008

How I lost my voice...

From a four year old. This is how our conversation went this morning:


Kade: "Mom what happened to your voice?"

Mom: "I lost it" (I can only whisper at best)

Kade: "where did it go? You had better go look for it"

Mom: "I wish I could find it"


Kade: "Open your mouth and let me see how loose it is"

Mom: "ok"

Kade procedes to look in my mouth and say: "Yep it is pretty loosed it must have gone to your butt".

Mom: "My butt, are you sure?"

Kade: "Yes, and you will have to wait for it to come back and you have to tell the frogs to leave too"

I dont know where he came up with all that, but If I could have laughed out loud I would have!

3 comments:

Kriese Family said...

that is too HILARIOUS!!!

Jamie said...

TOO funny:0) I guess we better look out incase that butt starts talking (HEHE)!

Crazymamaof6 said...

that is too darn cute! holy cow love when they come up with good stuff like that!