Thursday, October 25, 2007





  1. Today after doing some deep cleaning of some window sills and having worked hard on trying to keep up with things around the house, I was day dreaming of being somewhere else! So I have put together a list of places I would like to go on vacation ! These are in no particular order just places I want to go.











    1. Hawaii: Never been but I hear it is heaven.








    2. Alaska: Dreaming of a cruise.








    3. Grand Canyon: Yes, I have lived in Arizona since 1979 and have not yet been to the Grand Canyon.








    4. Scottland, Ireland, and England are the only out of country places I would love to see.








    5. Disney Land: I have only been once and I would love to take the kids and have fun.








    6. Seattle Washington: I grew up there and would like to go visit and see the sites again.








    7. Church History sites back east.








    8. Utah/Idaho: I want my kids to see Temple Square and see family that we have there.








    9. Colorado: Our family goes every summer to spend time with Grandma C.








    10. Texas: I would like to go here and visit Kirt's sister Katrina and her family and visit Amanda and maybe see a longhorn game!:)

2 comments:

Kriese Family said...

good choices of places to go!! I can't believe you haven't been to the grand canyon- that's CRAZY!! Where in TX does family live???? Oh- I would love so much if you came out to visit!! We haven't been to a UT game yet, but maybe next season... I keep telling Nick that his company needs to buy a couple season tickets, as giveaways to custoomers - right...

Jamie said...

Great list!!! YOu know Ireland would be my favorite and first pick!