Friday, December 17, 2010

My Full plate



Today has started out rough.  A lot is catching up with me.  The only way I can describe it is that my plate is full and people and circumstances keep piling things on it.  I am not hungry and would rather leave the table that this plate in on. But I have  sit up and eat what is dished out and I am mad that I have to eat every last bite.  I am at the point of all I can do is sit and look at it and cry.  I have tried eating one bite at a time but things are not working out that way.  I know we all need to eat things we don't like but I feel like I have eaten enough of those things to last me for a while.  Some of the things I have to eat I have chosen and I can handle that, I made the choice to put that on my plate.  I know things will work out in the end and that my plate will be empty of these things and I will get a dessert plate handed to me.  Sometime in life we don't get to eat dessert first and we have to eat the gross nasty food that has been handed to us.  Hopefully I can handle the gross stuff and get it over with so I can get on to the dessert. 

No comments: