Saturday, November 22, 2008

I am Thanful for....


In preparation for Thanksgiving my Sister in Law Amber had us do something special. We drew names of those in our family and wrote a little paragraph of why we are thankful for that certain person. I loved it and thought it was a perfect start for our Thanksgiving and I hope it will remind us of all the reasons we are truly thankful for the family and friends in our lives.


Chantel wrote:

I am thankful for my Dad. He is amazing. He is always willing to help me with everything. I am thankful for him helping me with my homework when I need it. He can do anything, I LOVE my dad.

Kade wrote:

I am thankful for Brock because he plays PlayStation with me! He also helps me pick up my toys.


Brock wrote:


I am thankful for my Mom because she helps us with almost everything when I am not home. She cleans my room and dusts the front room and just about everything else. The words to tell her how thankful I am for her do not exist.

KayDee wrote:

I am thankful for Chantel for many reasons (to many to write down). I am thankful that she loves music and is always singing or playing the piano, and that helps the mood in the house. I am thankful that she has a strong testimony and a soft heart. Chantel is an example to everyone she meets. I am also very thankful for all she does in helping me when I need it.

Kirt wrote:


I am thankful for Kade because I got a chance to be part of his life as a baby and toddler that I did not get with Chantel and Brock. I missed a majority of each of theirs because I was busy working working and going to school and was gone all the time. Kade also loves to help me no matter what I am doing and it is very fun to teach him how to do stuff and spend time with him.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

OH fabulous idea and what sweet words and tributes to eachother. Very touching!!:) I am grateful for Chantel and her willingness to rescue me today!!!!!

onehm said...

That is SO SWEET. What a great idea. I think we may have to do that!!

Ashley Dent said...

Very sweet and what a fun tradition!