Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Starting School!




Kade (My Baby) Started Early Kindergarten! He is having so much fun! He is loving being able to tell me to leave and go home ! I have had to fight back the tears when I do leave! He has already made friends and it is cute to watch one of the girls in his class follow him around! It is sooo cute!

I did have a scare yesterday when the teacher accidentally put him on the bus! When I arrived to pick him up I could not see him and I got scared! I did not know whether to laugh or cry! So I just laughed :) The bus brought him back to the school and He had never been happier because he got to ride the bus! I am not that ready to let him go on the bus just yet, but maybe next year! Maybe I wont be as attached !

4 comments:

Heather said...

I LOVE your LO. We need to get together so you can teach me!! I am not so good.
Fun he got to take a bus ride! I am glad he enjoyed it. At least he didn't get off anywhere! :)

Crazymamaof6 said...

totally cute layouts! whohoo for early K! love that. is he doing regular K next year?
all day? love that. i did 2 years for each kid that could so early K and regular K. then1st grade. so they are a little more mature. instead of pushing them onto 1st grade early.

just my opinion. and wondered what you are doing.

whoohoo for the bus ride. my kids think that is the ultimate , and unfortunately they don't get to ride the bus unless they have field trips. they even told me to move farther away from the school so they could ride. it. i told them they get to ride my white bus. (it's technically a bus(not school) on the Vin #)

enjoy your freedom it's just enough to ease you in, and not too much to get lonely.

how are you feeling? email me.

Jamie said...

SO FUN:) Love the layouts!! I did not know you were putting him in early learners.Dand this cave is killingme!! Way to go Kademiester!!

Cajsa said...

Those pages are sooo cute! I love Kades face in the first one!! Studly little man!