Sunday, August 17, 2008

Crafts



I was Sunday surfing and found a website http://www.polkadotmom.com/ I fell in love with the crafts offered on the site! For those that know me know that I LOVE purses and handbags of all kinds! I found these really cute grocery handbags and thought maybe I will have to buy myself some for Christmas! Check it out! I had fun just looking and I think I might have to get some things for Christmas gifts! (Uh.. I cant believe that I am actually starting to think about Christmas)

FOR MORE CRAFTY IDEAS CHECK OUT ONEHAPPYMAMA FOR FUN GIFT IDEAS FOR CHRISTMAS OR ANY OCCASION!

2 comments:

onehm said...

THANK YOU for the heads-up!
I'm so excited to read through this blog!!
I'm posting a super list of fun places to find ideas for handmade gifts this week...check it out!

Jamie said...

I thought for sure you were going to tell me you saw it so you made some! Thaey are soo cute:0)