Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happenings on the Fourth!



We started out the Fourth by Brock and Kirt getting up at 5:30 am and heading out to do Scout Flags. ( A little early for me)

Then we had to be to the church by 6:30 am to make it to our stakes flag raising and breakfast. There was a ton of yummy food, like french toast, breakfast burritos, biscuits and gravy and I cant forget the Krispy Kream Doughnuts.

We met my sister and her fam at the Friday movie! I had never seen the movie, Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium, and I thought it was really cute!

We came home and stayed the rest of the day inside. I made a wooden sign that said stars and stripes, while the kids swam.

The kids stencil-painted white tee shirts for fun.

During the fireworks the kids and Kirt got on the roof and watched. Because I have a fear of heights, I stayed inside and watched fireworks on TV.

I think we had a pretty good day even though I was a little disappointed that we did not get to go to Coolidge to see the fireworks with friends. Maybe next year!!!

I hope you all had a Fabulous Fourth:)


1 comment:

Jamie said...

You always have fun things planned with your kids!