Tuesday, September 25, 2007





These are the things I am NOT getting done today! I still have pictures in my hall way that need to be hung, and closet doors that still need to be bought. My Daughter s room still needs blinds, curtains and furniture for her room. My Laundry is piled on my couch with loads still in the washer and dryer. I purchased books on how to make curtains and still dont have material or the time to make them yet! ( I think the sheets and tacs are starting grow on me, not!) I also have to fix and upholster Kirt's rocking chair that we inherited from his Grandmother. I also have to get my kitchen cleaned from having family home evening group last night. I also have to decorate the kitchen and remodel the playroom . Anyway, this is just a short list of the things that are bugging me that I have not or dont have any inspiration to do them yet!


2 comments:

Jamie said...

UMMMMM... That list is way to long!One at a time or you will go crazy:):)

Kriese Family said...

kaydee- I know why we get along so well. I lack motivation to clean my house too!! Life is full of so many more things to do than clean house. My laundry looks about the same at this moment.