Monday, November 5, 2012

Family Hikes




The last month has been busy.  We have spent our weekends doing some hiking, we have hiked the Wind Cave Trail out at Usery Pass Park twice.  The first time was hard for me and I only made it up half-way.  The second time we went I made it all the way up to the Wind Cave.  I am so thankful for my dear husband and his patience with me.   What a beautiful hike it was. Well worth all the pain I endured afterwards. 

Last weekend we went up to the Grand Canyon.   Mister K. and I stayed behind at a hotel while my Dear Husband, Mister B., and Ms S.  went on a hike down the Bright Angel Trail.   It was my first time to visit the Grand Canyon.  What an amazing place!  So Beautiful.  I hope that I will be able to go again next year.  I don't know about the hike yet.  I think I will have to do some serious training for that.  hehe:) 

No comments: