Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Wishes

I have heard that if wishes were fishes we would all get what we want.  I think I have lots of wishes this year.  I know I wont get all of them but I can at least put it out there and hope for the best right? ( said with a hint of a giggle)   I think I am going to use this post as my hypothetical fish bowl and put all my wishes into it and see if I can fish any of my wishes out this year. 

So here it goes, here are my wishes for this year:

1.  That my Colitis will stay in remission and that I can continue in getting healthier.
2.  That my family can stay healthy also. 
3.  That my Daughter graduates from High School. (fingers are crossed)
4.  That my son Kade will improve in school.
5.  Get a new front door.
6.  Have closet doors installed on  ALL the closets in my house. 
7.  Have a mantle installed over my fireplace. 
8.  Window installed in my playroom. 
9.  Landscaping done around the pool.(water and dirt don't do well around the pool) 
10. Garden area finished and plants planted. 
11. House painted. 
12.  Get my suburban fixed or a new used car.
13.  A bike .  I want to go on bike rides with my kids. 
14. Have all my exterior doors painted too. 
15. I know this one is petty but I would love a new Wedding ring. 

I guess I could go on and on but these are the top things I am wishing for this year.   At the end of the year I will look back and see if I fished any of these wishes out.  

No comments: