Saturday, July 30, 2011

GrandMother




My Dear GrandMother Passed away on Thursday.  When I was nineteen I had the opportunity to live with her and GrandPa for a while.  What a blessing.  She taught me about Geneology and showed me how to start doing my own.  She was a wonderful example in so many things.  She could make dinner almost out of what I thought was nothing and we had a feast.  She also shared with me her Testimony and Love of the Gospel.  Her favorite hymn was " I Stand All Amazed".  My daughter sang that too her just a week ago when we took a trip to Utah to see her.    She loved her family!  She helped raise four children who were not her own and loved them as such.  She Very much loved her own two children and wanted more.   GrandMa loved each Grandchild and worried over them.  She is a Great Woman and will be greatly missed here on Earth.     Thank You Grandma  for all you did !

No comments: