Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Keeping busy (part 2)


Chantel has been making herself hand bags for school for about a year and I think this one is the best so far. So cute:) It is even lined with hot pink material. She is also having fun learning how to make rosettes out of fabric and ribbon.
I have been busy with wood, paint and stencils! Nothing to complicated for me. Hehe. Kade is really bored watching us do crafts; Poor kid comes in with this cars and trucks and tries to get us to play with him. ( I do for a few minutes of course) I hope Kade has the patience to let us do this and when we are done then I will for sure do something boyish with him.

1 comment:

Cajsa said...

Um, you guys are seriously awesome! Can I get Chantel to make me a bunch of Rosettes for the girls??? :) Its a talent i cant figure out....