Friday, September 11, 2009

Wishing

Wishing I had something really wonderful to post about. I don't.

Some of the things that have happened after the last post have been:


  • My husband and I got to go out to dinner for our anniversary
  • All of us have been sick and had to have antibiotics and found out that Brock is allergic to penicillin.
  • Struggled with sick kids and sick me while my husband was out of town for four days.
  • Thankful a friend invited me to lunch a couple of times. What would we do without friends?
  • Babysat nieces and nephews while their parents go to the temple or work. Fun to have them.

So nothing really exciting but just enough to keep me busy and some what out of trouble. lol.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Oh, you rescuing your dumb sister is not blog worthy:) I feel the same way lately!!