Thursday, June 11, 2009

The last one...



Kade has a sweet tooth and a sweet heart! Yesterday as a treat, I bought him some oreo's. He decided to share them with everyone in the family! I thought that was good so that he would not have a tummy ache from eating them all himself. Today as I was changing a load of laundery he came up to me and handed me a cookie and said "This is for you. I love you mom". I didnt think to much of this, I said thank you and told Kade that I loved him too. After finishing what I was doing with the laundry, I checked the cookie bag and noticed that all the cookies were gone. It was then that I was struck with what had just happened. Kade had given Me the last cookie and didn't complain or say a word about them being gone. He just went back to playing his game and was happy! What a example for me! The next time Kade, YOU get the last cookie:)

2 comments:

Kriese Family said...

too precious... and good music choice :) I love Nickelback!!

Jamie said...

OHHHHHH That is too sweet!! Good job Kade and thanks for sharing your movie tickets too.