Thursday, December 13, 2007

My Vent!!!


I just need to vent a little bit! Monday I think I had a breakdown. We have been fighting our mortgage company of our rental house and I was in tears over all the stress that it brings us. Well during one of my mini rages I went to throw a paper in a garbage can. (The can sits next to a bookcase and on top of it sits the pencil sharpener) The paper missed the garbage can and I got up and bent over to pick it up. I think I accidentally pulled on the cord to the pencil sharpener and pulled it onto my head. I blacked out. It took a while before I could see anything. All I could do was sit on my knees and cry. I have had a headache all week along with the feeling of being nauseous too.








Wednesday, Kade (the poor kid) spent the morning at a Gastroenterologists office getting poked and prodded. They think he might have acute gastritis, food allergies, or something called Eosinophilic Esophagitis. I am still reading on what that is. So in January he goes into the hospital to have an endoscopy done. I am just thankful and hopeful that he doesn't have ulcerative colitis like I have. Kade also had to go and get blood work done and I was in tears having to watch him go through that.

There are other things that I really want to vent and cry about but I just can't seem to do that right now. I am just to angry and selfish and in tears to let things go! I know nothing lasts forever and when all these things are over I will be a little bit better for it.


3 comments:

Jamie said...

I am so sorry it has been such a stinky week!!! Hopefully next week will be much better

onehm said...

I hope that things are getting better!
It must be in the air...lots of my friends are having a rough go of it lately!!!

Crazymamaof6 said...

oh that rots! i say vent away. sometimes you just gotta have a good cry! seems like i have at least one good cry a day. hope it all gets figured out soon. MY 3yr old has gastritis too. she has a scrip for prevacid. it is new and we are hoping it works. Huge bummer for your little guy!